Enjoy breakfast and chat with like minded people about the tech areas you just got an energetic update to!
PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
Tech for breakfast
Our sessions feature a mix of inspiring talks, panels & pitches:
- Myths, Missions & Moonshots
In the world of innovation, who’s is actually creating value and who is just extracting it? And what does it take to do a moonshot?
- Boosting Business
What can we learn from the downfall of a Nordic giant like Nokia? Is an innovation lab really the right answer to increase your organisations innovation output? And what key tech developements should you already be preparing for?
- Panel: Nordic Deep Tech, Nordic Jobs?
Taking new tech from lab to market is hard, but turning them into new industries and new jobs that stay in the Nordic is harder. How can we get better at turning our deep tech innovation into longterm local value, instead of exporting patents and talent??
- Global Goals
How can we collaborate to solve some of the huge challenges ahead? What can we learn from working with tech under extreme conditions? And what are some of the exciting Nordic solutions to global goals?
- Research & Results
Can a new mission lead approach to research yield unexpected results? How can knowledge transfer be used to maximize research impact? This, and updates on some inspiring Nordic research results.
- Next in Norway
Get to know some of the most exciting tech innovators in Norway when NTNU will hand out this year’s Discovery grants, and the national winner of “Young Innovator Award” is crowned!
DEEP DIVE STAGE
A more intimate stage with longer, specialized sessions and a strong focus on panels and audience interactivity. This is the place to be if you want to dive into real challenges and specifics right along side the experts. This year we’ll be discussing:
- Climate change, Energy & Technology — Reducing our CO2 emissions have never been more important. Different plans are being made to avoid going over the 1.5 degrees Celsius goal. But will it be enough? With the main focus on energy and technology, we’ve gathered innovators focusing on which new technologies and missed opportunities we should be focusing and investing more in.
- Safe AI — With the increased use of AI in more and more areas, the potential for misuse or unintended consequences is also increasing. In this deep dive, we will look at some of the risks with AI, but more importantly: How exactly do we go about developing safe AI?
- How technological leaps require organizational change — Ai is becoming a more and more powerful tool. Digitalization in the age of AI is about more than simply replacing one tool with a more effective digital one. To use its max potential your organization might have to adapt more than you think. How deep are the necessary changes? To what degree does everyone in the organization need to understand this technology?
- Biotech: Balancing great possibilities with societal concerns
Need dinner plans? Join an eclectic group of randoms, or new friends as we like to call them, for a visit to one of Trondheim’s cozy restaurants. While you do have to pay for your own dinner, we’ve handpicked restaurants that are good value.
Join us in the city center for an epic after party and exploration of a dystopian future….